This is a contract between the operator camlis.com, Praestone Services Limited (Hereunder referred as "Camlis") and you,
Hereafter referred as "Model".
WHEREAS, Camlis manages all Model profiles submitted to camlis.com
WHEREAS, the Model is uploading her own profile to Camlis in order to provide video chat, chat and video services (hereunder refereed as :"Services") to users of Camlis;
WHEREAS, the Model has agreed to the following terms under which it will provide its services;
and charging fees for maintenance and costs of this platform;
THEREFORE, in consideration of the above and in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, the Parties hereto agree as follows:
1. DEFINITIONS. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following terms shall be defined as set forth herein:
"Content" shall mean all videos (live & recorded), photos, audio, chat, texts and any other input created during Model’s activity on the site through the Model’s account.
"Promo Content" shall mean any Content created by the Model that is used to promote the Model or Camlis.
2. Payouts and Tokens: Camlis will decide upon a percentage paid to the model from the fees paid for Model’s Content (Hereunder referred as:"Commission").
The applicable percentage is presented in your account upon login before you create the Content. Different commissions may apply per different type of Content consumed by the Member.
2.1 Camlis may change the Commission with or without prior notice but not retroactively.
2.2 Camlis may decide upon campaigns and bonuses given to Models for their Content and based on their activity
in the site or other parameters as disclosed in the Model’s account.
2.3 Users of Camlis may and watch video-chat for free and also register for free and become Members (hereunder referred as :"Members").
In order to engage in Private chat, or consume videos, or award a tip, Members need to buy tokens which they use to consume the paid Content.
2.3 Payouts Schedule: are paid either 4 or 2 times a month based on your decision and the minimum amount you decide you want to be paid.
Payout methods include check, Payoneer and wire. You may be charged for making a wire as detailed in your account.
Your coming payout and earnings are disclosed in your account. The period which you get paid for depends on how often you decide to get paid.
If your balance does not exceed the minimum payout, the balance will carry forward to the following period, and so on.
2.4 Payment Deduction: Camlis may reduce your payout at its sole discretion, without prior warning or notification, including retroactively.
Such deductions may occur for example due to fraud activity, member refunds, chargeback, and technical errors.)
3. Model Accounts: Camlis may decide in its sole discretion to approve or disapprove an application for a Model account.
3.1 The Model needs to apply personally for an account using her own photos and true personal information. The Model should not share her login details with any third party.
3.2 The Model will provide valid forms of identification that contains the name, photo, and birth date of Model as a condition for validating the account.
3.3 The Model is responsible for Model’s account and should not let anyone else use the account or perform with or without the Model while using Model’s account.
3.4 Camlis may decide to restrict certain location from accessing the Model’s stream based on the model requests or Camlis sole discretion.
3.5 Camlis may decide at any moment to suspend or terminate your Model account without prior notice in any case of fraud or misuse of the account.
4. Relationship: the parties are independent contractors. There is no partnership or Employer-Employee relationship between the parties. The Model is an independent contractor.
Model further agrees that that nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, employment relationship, joint or collaborative venture or partnership of any kind
between Model and Camlis, its employees or agents.
4.1 Model acknowledges and agrees that Camlis has no direct or indirect control over the monitoring, supervision, prior approval, or review of the Content or services provided by Model. Model further agrees that Model shall be solely responsible for any legal liabilities or consequences resulting from Model's decisions and acts relating to any Content or services provided pursuant to this Agreement.
4.2 Model is solely responsible for the payment of all government, state, and local taxes, levies or any other similar fees related to Model’s activity in Camlis.
5. Restrictions: Model is forbidden to promote any other site or services using Camlis. Model cannot solicit Camlis users or members to other websites or services. Model cannot mislead or make any false statement concerning Camlis. Model shall at all times act in the best interest of Camlis.
6. Grants of Rights: As a condition for the Model to appear in Camlis the Model hereby grants to Camlis an exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual license, for all copyrights in the Content, to be used in any kind of media, way, form or manner decided by Camlis, as long as the Content is used to promote Camlis, its partner sites or the Model. Model’s agrees that Camlis my use edited Content of her activity in any way.
7. Use of Camlis Name Or Trademark: Nothing herein shall be construed as a grant or assignment of any rights in any intellectual property owned by Camlis, including, without limitation, any of its current and future trademarks or service marks. No use of these marks shall be permitted except through the prior written authorization and permission of Camlis.
8. Model Obligations and Warranties: Model warrants that she owns all rights and title and interest in the Content created through Model’s account in Camlis. Model warrants that the Content created through Model’s account shall not infringe or violate any rights of any kind, including but not limited any contract, copyright, trademark or privacy rights. Model warrants she has, and at all times during the use of Model’s account, the full right of authority to grant all rights to the use of the Content created in Model’s account.
8.1 Model further warrants that the Content created through Model’s account comprises lawful material and that she will comply with all laws and legal restrictions in effect where she resides particularly those dealing with sexually explicit Content, adult online Content, obscenity, harmful material to minors.
8.2. The Model warrants that the person depicted in that Content is an adult over 18 years of age or over the age of 21 years in places where the age of majority is not 18 years. Model represents she is acting of Model’s own free will and do not believe that Model is or can be violating any moral standards of Model’s community.
8.3 the Model warrants that Model will not create or engage during Model’s activity in Camlis any illegal content, including Content that show underage or imply on any underage activity, incest, bestiality, rape, torture, violence, urination, defecation, necrophilia, physical injury.
8.4 Model warrants she will fully comply with all requirements set forth at 18 U.S.C. § 2257 et seq. and 28 CFR Part 75 et seq. and that she maintains the needed age verification proof required by 18 U.S.C. § 2257 et seq. and 28 CFR Part 75 et seq. in a form acceptable ID. The Model shall continue to maintain originals of such documents in the manner and for the duration of this Agreement plus a term of 7 years or the length of time required by law. Model agrees to provide to Camlis such an accurate and legible copy of such documentation immediately upon request.
8.5 Model warrants she will not infringe any third party trademarks or copyrights in the Content she creates in Model’s account.
8.6 Model will not try to breach or use a Member’s account in Camlis.
9. Limitation Of Damages And Warranties: All services are provided by on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties or guarantees of profitability, or any other warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied.
9.1 Model hereby agrees to assume sole responsibility for all risks, consequences and damages of any kind resulting from its activity and association with Camlis, including, but not limited to, risks associated with the publicity of appearing on Camlis, such as the risk of recording, piracy, unauthorized dissemination, or publicity of the Content, or the publicity of the identity of MODEL.
9.2. Neither Camlis, nor any persons or entities associated with Camlis, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or connected with this Agreement.
10. Indemnification: Model shall indemnify and hold Camlis harmless from any and all claims, actions, demands, suits, losses, damages and litigation expenses of every kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from Model's activity in Camlis, or from Model's breach of any warranties set forth herein.
11. Termination: Model and Camlis each reserve the right to terminate this Agreement for any time, for any reason, with or without cause. This agreement may be terminated by an e-mail, or by the termination of the Model's account or username at Camlis. Rights granted by Model to during the term of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement by either party.
12.1 This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the Model and Camlis and it supersedes any other written or oral agreements. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, without invalidating the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
12.2 Any controversy or claim relating to this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in Nicosia, Cyprus before an arbitrator selected by the Cypriot Arbitration Association in accordance with the commercial rules then existing, and the judgment on all arbitration awards may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the subject matter of the controversy.
12.3 For all purposes, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus.
12.4 Headings of sections in this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret the Agreement.